[NAFEX] leachy phosphate?

Kevin Moore aleguy33 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 18 18:02:52 EDT 2009

It certainly leaches into the subsoil here in the Southeast, but we have almost as much rain as the Pacific Northwest. Phosphorus deficiency is a common problem in this area. Water soluble forms only last for a season or two. Yes, Fungi can be great allies in growing plants. Too bad we have an indigenous fungus here that is outlawed by international treaties and is sought out and destroyed by law enforcement. Their methods do not distinguish between one fungus and another.