[NAFEX] nafex Digest, Vol 77, Issue 93

William C. Garthright billg at inebraska.com
Wed Jun 17 14:27:51 EDT 2009

> Organic produce can be pretty, but it is almost always tasty.

I don't want to get involved in an argument about organic food, but
let's keep in mind that taste is very subjective. If you think it's
going to taste better, it probably will.

I've eaten some good organic fruit and some bad organic fruit (I
especially remember some bananas that were just terrible, for some
reason). But none of it can match the fruit I grow in my backyard (no
bananas, unfortunately). Of course, a lot of that is probably
subjective, too.

:-)

Bill
Lincoln, NE (zone 5)

--
This war diminishes our security, our standing in the world, our
military, our economy, and the resources that we need to confront the