[NAFEX] Why organic produce is sometimes smaller

mIEKAL aND qazingulaza at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 10:24:30 EDT 2009

Here's the Environmental Working Group's list of pesticide use ratings
on fruits & vegetables (for large-scale production).

http://www.foodnews.org/fulllist.php

Which would you prefer right now, one of those gigantic strawberries
from California available in every big box grocery, or a locally grown
strawberry picked at the height of ripeness?

~mIEKAL