[NAFEX] Canadian hardy cherries

S & E Hills ehills7408 at wowway.com
Tue Jun 16 12:42:39 EDT 2009

mIEKAL, add me to the list of interested parties as well.  I already have
Crimson Passion (having gotten it from St. Lawrence in 2008) and Evans but
the Carmine Jewel I bought didn't even come out of dormancy.  I certainly
would like to add carmine jewel and the other U of Sask varieties (as well
as perhaps two or more of the Haskaps).

Scott Hills

Saint Clair Shores, Michigan

  _____