[NAFEX] Elephant garlic question [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

ADAMSON, Karl Karl.Adamson at apvma.gov.au
Mon Jun 15 20:00:05 EDT 2009

On the subject of the EG bulbils, are there any hints for getting them
to sprout consistently?  I try to grow them each year but only very few
(like less than 10%) sprout.  They seem to be in quite a hard coat, so
last year I shucked half of them, but still got only very sporadic
germination.

Karl

IMPORTANT:   This email may contain confidential or privileged information.  If
you are not the addressee you may not copy, use or rely on the contents of this
email or any attachment.   If you have received this transmission in error
please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this
transmission.