[NAFEX] Canadian hardy cherries

Melissa Kacalanos mijwiz at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 15 14:12:48 EDT 2009

I'd be an interested party if you were doing this. Those of us in the colder parts of the US can only gaze longingly over the border at those cold-hardy plants up there, and grumble about all the great new varieties available in the US that seem to be mostly bred for California. I bet there'd be interest in those prairie cherries, and those new haskaps. I'm not sure if they'll be adapted here, but I figure it's worth trying. Someone up there knows how to write a very appealing press release.

Melissa