[NAFEX] Honeyberry sweetness (sourness)

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Mon Jun 15 12:08:14 EDT 2009

That's why "Honeyberry" is such a poor name.  People expect a sweet
fruit, when it's quite acid.  Get a quart of them and make a pie.  Use
a standard blueberry pie recipe with top and bottom crust.  Eaten warm,
the pie surpasses  all fruit  for aroma and complexity of flavor.
-Lon Rombough
short, low resolution clip here:
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
A video about The Grape Grower :