[NAFEX] Carbaryl/Sevin [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

ADAMSON, Karl Karl.Adamson at apvma.gov.au
Sun Jun 14 19:46:37 EDT 2009

Hi Ya,
I've killed young rootstocks by spraying them with Carbaryl.  If the
tree is already stressed, you may end up worse off.
I've no experience with partial sprays and their effect.

Karl

IMPORTANT:   This email may contain confidential or privileged information.  If
you are not the addressee you may not copy, use or rely on the contents of this
email or any attachment.   If you have received this transmission in error
please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this
transmission.