[NAFEX] nature's balance?

Naomi Counides naomi at oznayim.us
Sun Jun 14 17:02:02 EDT 2009

Yeah.. I believed that once.  Coddling moths convinced me otherwise.  Here
in Idaho coddling moths

 do not share.  The turn every apple on the tree to a bag of brown goop.
Unless you enjoy the mixture of rotten apple and feces.. not acceptable.

Also since this is a commercial fruit production area, though less and less
all the time, neglect on the part of the casual fruit growers is a
significant threat to the livelihood of the few commercial orchards left
here.

Naomi

Idaho- the Treasure Valley

  _____