[NAFEX] Mystery Pawpaw vs PA Golden

mIEKAL aND qazingulaza at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 09:46:43 EDT 2009

Jerry:

Are you saying both pictures are persimmon or only the ones with red
leaves?  I've got almost a 100 seedlings of the smaller ones..

Once again this is the pic of the much smaller seedling:

http://dreamtimevillage.org/images/PA-golden.jpg

thanks

~mIEKAL

Reminds me of the time when Kevin B took a look at my kiwis years ago
& noticed that the labels for kolomikta & arguta had been mislabeled
in the nursery...