[NAFEX] Mystery Pawpaw vs PA Golden

mIEKAL aND qazingulaza at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 08:56:29 EDT 2009

No I'm not sure. Pawpaws & persimmons are extremely marginal here.
Every persimmon I've ever planted here has died in short order so I
don't have a living plant to compare it to. The leaves other than the
color look identical to all of the other seedlings.  On the other hand
that would be the easiest & most logical explanation.

~mIEKAL