[NAFEX] organic and science

Richard Harrison rharrison922 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 13 20:53:22 EDT 2009

Rivka,
   It was not intended to be a debate or argument. "Different strokes for different folks" or "more than one way to skin a cat" was the common ground. We can make gardening simple or complex, depending on the individual. Organic can be made complex, and non-organic can be made complex also.
     Good luck at the market!  I used to that about 10 years ago.
                           Richard