[NAFEX] organic and science

Road's End Farm organic87 at frontiernet.net
Sat Jun 13 20:24:02 EDT 2009

On Jun 13, 2009, at 8:45 AM, Richard Harrison wrote:

>  like I said prior, some folks believe in science and chemicals and
> grow vegetables and some folks believe in organics and little science
> and grow vegetables.

And some of us believe in science and organics and grow vegetables; and
I'm sure some believe in "chemicals" and little science and grow
vegetables. Some of us even grow some fruit; including, undoubtedly,
some in all four of those categories.

There is plenty of science involved in organic. I am way too tired
after market to go hunting up cites right now. Bring this argument back
up next winter, if you really want to get me involved in it (and if
anyone on this list can stand to have it go around again).

--Rivka
Finger Lakes NY; zone 5 mostly