[NAFEX] OT to Lori

Kieran &/or Donna holycow at frontiernet.net
Thu Jun 11 11:17:45 EDT 2009

Lori,
    Actually, my first thought was that I needed to hire a cute college chick to hang around to keep my husband working.  I'm too smart to do the obvious thing and simply hire a cute college guy to do the garden work.  There's no substitute for a middle aged guy who knows how to tell weeds from veggies and knows his wife will have a fit if he bangs the mower into her precious fruit trees.  Years and years of conditioning.  But it takes a certain amount of natural talent too.  Some people just never learn to tell plants apart.     Donna