[NAFEX] Of melons and dreams...

Naomi Counides naomi at oznayim.us
Wed Jun 10 19:15:12 EDT 2009

I am in Zone 6 Idaho hot and sunny dry, sandy alkaline soil.  Melons love it
here.  We particularly like Old Israeli Original, charentais, Ha Ogen,
Gallia, Orange Honey Dew, Casaba.  But I am planting a bunch more to try.

I started indoors and set out in mid May.  They are just now putting out
some enthusiastic growth.

Naomi

  _____