[NAFEX] Paw Paw seedlings

Mathew Waehner waehner at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 10:37:24 EDT 2009

I don't think persimmon leaves resemble pawpaws much, and I can't imagine
how a seed would have snuck in.  http://www.duke.edu/~cwcook/trees/divi.html

Pawpaws have a bad smell when you crush a leaf- kind of like cat pee.  You
may not want to sacrifice a leaf right now, but it is a good test.

An unusual, similar plant would be dwarf pawpaw.
http://www.duke.edu/~cwcook/trees/aspa.html