[NAFEX] Southern Fruit Fellowship Conference

Jacquelyn Kuehn jakuehn at verizon.net
Tue Jun 9 16:01:08 EDT 2009

This information was submitted for the next Pomona, but I don't think
it will reach people with much time to spare, so I'll send it out so
you can still sign up for it. It sounds like a good conference:

2009 Southern Fruit Fellowship Conference

Here is the current information on the upcoming Southern Fruit
Fellowship Conference 2009.