[NAFEX] Paw Paw seedlings

mIEKAL aND qazingulaza at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 16:08:02 EDT 2009

I'm growing out a half pound of PA Golden seeds from John Gordon.  2
of the plants are growing way more vigorous, have 8-12 leaves instead
of 2 at this point & the leaves have a reddish brown tinge to them.  I
keep thinking they are seeds from something else that got mixed in.
I'll try to post a comparison photo at some point.  Are there types of
paw paws that have a reddish brown tint to their leaves?  Any other
thoughts on what might be going on?  How true are paw paw seed to
parent?

~mIEKAL