[NAFEX] Where Are Archived Messages Before 2002?

Richard Harrison rharrison922 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 9 15:41:10 EDT 2009

Bill,
    Thanks!  Both of those DO work. It goes back to April 2000. Is that as far back as the forum/message board goes?
    The url on the NAFEX webpage still doesn't work.
    Yes, now I can post using the address given at the NAFEX webpage. Maybe it WAS a temporary problem. My computer didn't recognize the address that I had copied and pasted as being a valid email address---and therefore wouldn't send it.
     Thanks, again!
                                    Richard Harrison