[NAFEX] Where Are Archived Messages Before 2002?

Toni Pralle toni.pralle at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 21:20:50 EDT 2009

<?? I am new to the messageboard. I tried to access the messageboard
archives at Yahoo with the url given by NAFEX and got an error message
saying it doesn't exist. Has it been deleted? Is there a different url?
?? Also, I tried to start a new discussion topic(this one) and it wouldn't
work either with the info given. So I had to copy and paste using someone
else's topic post--deleting their subject line---?in order to post here.
What gives?
????????????????????????????????????????? Richard
I frequently use another message board identical to this one with no
problems. I have used Yahoo Groups many time also.<,

Someone who can find their way around this group will help you. That
wouldn't be me! You do have to be posting from the same email addy as you
recieve these messages from. You should be able to address a new message to
nafex at lists.ibiblio.org and have them go through to here. Otherwise, maybe
someone else knows what questions to ask you to get it figured out.

--
Toni in zone 4 Iowa USA
http://www.stopanimalid.org/