[NAFEX] Where Are Archived Messages Before 2002?

Richard Harrison rharrison922 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 8 14:11:01 EDT 2009

Hi,
   I am new to the messageboard. I tried to access the messageboard archives at Yahoo with the url given by NAFEX and got an error message saying it doesn't exist. Has it been deleted? Is there a different url?
   Also, I tried to start a new discussion topic(this one) and it wouldn't work either with the info given. So I had to copy and paste using someone else's topic post--deleting their subject line--- in order to post here. What gives?
                                          Richard
I frequently use another message board identical to this one with no problems. I have used Yahoo Groups many time also.