[NAFEX] Weed identification

Lori Rizzo larizzo at charter.net
Sun Jun 7 00:59:23 EDT 2009

I've checked it out - it is P. lanceolata.  Well, I'll keep a bit - I got
poison ivy from my litter of Golden Retriever puppies, playing in the weeds
- and the plant supposedly makes a great poultice for poison ivy and insect
bites.

I think I must have gotten the wrong seeds - I thought the seeds were pretty
small for huckleberries.

Darn.!  Thanks -

Lori

Lori Rizzo, RN BSN MBA