[NAFEX] Pitted pears

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Sat Jun 6 23:58:01 EDT 2009

I've seen something similar on pears here in Oregon when the young
fruit was struck by hail.    The damage usually occurs early enough in
the season that the hail misses all but the widest part.  We usually
see only one mark to a fruit because two hits will make the fruit drop.
-Lon Rombough
short, low resolution clip here:
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
A video about The Grape Grower :