[NAFEX] Ure pear

Ernest Plutko ernestplutko at wiktel.com
Sat Jun 6 23:52:48 EDT 2009

There are some small hornet-looking insects going around the apple
blossoms and even smaller flies.  No insects on pear blossoms except
a few black ants.  Read that pear blossoms are not very attractive to
bugs.  How cold does it get where you are?  What kind of pears to you
have?  Thanks.    Zone 2/3