[NAFEX] Ure pear

Steve sdw12986 at aol.com
Sat Jun 6 23:28:22 EDT 2009

We don't have honeybees here either but a few bumble bees and a few
smaller native bees seem to do enough pollinating to set enough pears
that they need to be thinned some years. It's early but I can now easily
see which tiny pears were pollinated and which will drop. It looks like
a good pear year here.

Steve in the Adirondacks