[NAFEX] Weed identification

Lori Rizzo larizzo at charter.net
Sat Jun 6 17:01:46 EDT 2009

I looked those up, and it's not either, but close - the leaves are only
about 1.5-2 inches wide, have ridges, but are not very stiff, a dark green.
Clumps of 5-6 leaves coming up from the root.  Right now, they are about 10
inches high.  I'm going to try to get better pictures - the lighting wasn't
very good.  It's just that they came up exactly where I seeded in a mass -
and then some other places later.  I will say, I just brought in a good
truckbed of mushroom compost at that time.

Lori Rizzo, RN BSN MBA

Health Care Quality Improvement

Pet Training & Behavior Improvement!

Maryville, TN