[NAFEX] Weed identification

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Sat Jun 6 15:40:14 EDT 2009

Looks like a species of Plantago (Plantain).
-Lon Rombough
short, low resolution clip here:
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
A video about The Grape Grower :
On Jun 6, 2009, at 12:26 PM, Lori Rizzo wrote:

Please identify?  I planted garden huckleberries – but this is what
came up – I don’t know if it’s a weed, or what – I don’t see it
anywhere else – but this year it has cropped up in two of my gardens,
and I’m not sure whether to just pull it.  I don’t think it’s a
huckleberry – but it doesn’t look like a weed, either…see the link
below.

Link to view these photos:
http://www.photoworks.com/photo-sharing/shareSignin.jsp?
shareCode=AFEE012C884&cp=ems_shr_alb_pml&cb=PW

Lori  Rizzo, RN BSN MBA
Health Care Quality Improvement
Pet Training & Behavior Improvement!
Maryville, TN