[NAFEX] deer eating persimmons?

Lori Rizzo larizzo at charter.net
Sat Jun 6 15:26:55 EDT 2009

Please identify?  I planted garden huckleberries - but this is what came up
- I don't know if it's a weed, or what - I don't see it anywhere else - but
this year it has cropped up in two of my gardens, and I'm not sure whether
to just pull it.  I don't think it's a huckleberry - but it doesn't look
like a weed, either.see the link below.

Link to view these photos:

<http://www.photoworks.com/photo-sharing/shareSignin.jsp?shareCode=AFEE012C8
84&cp=ems_shr_alb_pml&cb=PW>