[NAFEX] global warming........an observation that has nothingto do with science....

John S swim_at_svc at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 6 13:50:08 EDT 2009

Do you think that the entire population of the world could be supported at our current standard of living?  What about 20 years from now when the population has doubled one or more times?  There have to be limits and the larger the population when a limit is hit and something breaks, the greater the disaster.