[NAFEX] Solar Trees

Applesrgoodforu at aol.com Applesrgoodforu at aol.com
Sat Jun 6 01:22:47 EDT 2009

Donna. Sounds good. You are also not having to get subsidized by the Feds
to make it work like Wind and Solar.

Dan

In a message dated 6/5/2009 8:25:36 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
holycow at frontiernet.net writes:

We have solar trees already. They collect solar  energy, we cut them in the
winter and burn them.  With a rocket stove of  course we could burn them
more efficiently.  We DO use hot box cookery in  summer to cut down on both
fuel and the hot kitchen effect.  Other things  you can do with solar trees is
feed the branches to goats or use them for  mulch.  Donna

Reproduction of list messages  or archives is not allowed.
This includes distribution on other email lists  or reproduction on web
sites.
Permission to reproduce is NEVER granted, so  don't claim you have
permission!

**YOU MUST BE SUBSCRIBED TO  POST!**
Posts from email addresses that are not subscribed are  discarded.
No exceptions.
----
To subscribe or unsubscribe, go  to the bottom of this page (also can be
used to change other email  options):

File  attachments are NOT stripped by this list.
TAKE STEPS TO PROTECT YOURSELF  FROM COMPUTER VIRUSES!
Please do not send binary files.
Use plain text  ONLY in emails!

NAFEX web site:    http://www.nafex.org/

(http://www.whereitsat.com/#/music/all-spots/355/47.796964/-66.374711/2/Youve-Found-Where-Its-At