[NAFEX] Pollarding a mulberry

Melissa Kacalanos mijwiz at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 5 20:13:17 EDT 2009

I assume this is where they get the mulberry branches for this:
http://www.pawbrandflooring.com/gc-sw-mulberry.asp
a substance we were considering for our floor. Yes, you can have a hardwood-like floor without chopping down any trees, or the people hugging them. In the end, though, we found some nice oak on sale.

In fruit news, my 'mara de bois' strawberries are yummy!

Melissa