[NAFEX] Mangos - no strings!

Kevin Moore aleguy33 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 5 15:17:51 EDT 2009

I've read that mango seeds have three embryos. The first is a genetic clone of the parent tree, the other two are sexual reproductions. Just wondering if it would be safe to try growing some around here.
Seems like some of the Mexican mangoes should be hardy enough, especially if I select a few non-clone embryos. Bad idea?