[NAFEX] where is global warming?

Steve sdw12986 at aol.com
Fri Jun 5 12:40:30 EDT 2009

We had the same thing here on Sunday. Wind, hail, then snow. Enough snow
  to make the ground and rooftops white.
I didn't see it because I was returning from a family trip to the
tropics. Cruise ship Carnival Freedom sailing as far south as Antigua.
We were landing at the Albany airport about the time the snow was
happening up here. Three hours later we got home with no sign of snow
but the temperature was 38 degrees at 7 PM.
Even last night, the low at the local airport was 31 and the forecast
lows are in the mid 30s until Monday. I am so lucky because my house is
next to a lake and we stay 4 or 5 degrees warmer at night compared to
the airport or compared to houses on the other side of town.

Steve in the Adirondacks