[NAFEX] Mangos

Ginda Fisher list at ginda.us
Thu Jun 4 06:42:01 EDT 2009

After reading all the helpful advice, I chekced my mango, which was one of the large ones that was mostly yellow with an attrctive orange blush.  It had a light speckling of black dots, and felt 'springy', not rock hard, so I opened it that evening.

It was crunchy, and the portion closest to the skin had a whiff of turpentine flavor, but it was delicious, and my son, who told me he didn't like mango, snitched a lot of it.

My guess is it would have been better had I waited another day or two, but I shooed my son away to get my portion.  I shall be buying more mangos in the future.
___
Ginda