[NAFEX] aronia products for sale ?

mIEKAL aND qazingulaza at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 00:12:19 EDT 2009

I'm not one to throw things out.  There's a couple aronia projects
that I'm in touch with, I'm thinking of turning them on to a bottle &
see what they make of it.  I also have a friend who is a foodie, & I'm
gonna give her a bottle to see if she can concoct a drinkable
sangria.  I made the wine with pure juice (not cut with water) so if
nothing else medicinal quanities probably would work good as a tonic.

~mIEKAL