[NAFEX] Blackberry........fungus?

Ginda Fisher list at ginda.us
Wed Jun 3 14:20:37 EDT 2009

Sounds like yellow rust, which is a fungus but it's systemic.  I (and my
neighbors) have ild blackberries infected with it, hich is why I've never
really tried blackberries or black raspberries.

I do have a potted blackberry plant that a NEFEXer gave me that
miraculously hasn't caught it in a few years, so perhaps some blackberries
have resistence.
___
Ginda