[NAFEX] Who you callen idiot!

Alan Haigh alandhaigh at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 12:17:35 EDT 2009

Fluffy, try to hold your concentration here.  We've already covered global
warming extensively and you've got to show some discipline, you know, the
kind that the "idiot" has in spades (no, the pun was not intended).

Fruit plants- that's the stuff- it's what we share here.  Remember my
analogy to the family Thanksgiving dinner- stay away from politics and
religion.  We all know (well, maybe not) where you're coming from.  We love
you anyway (speaking for all non-nihilistic-libertarians on list, I reckon).