[NAFEX] where is global warming?

William C. Garthright billg at inebraska.com
Wed Jun 3 09:23:45 EDT 2009

> Frost tonight.  Saw snow flakes yesterday.  Tomatoes plants have died from frost.  Where is global warming?

Heh, heh. As you know, that's the difference between climate and
weather. I know that fruit-growers are well aware of THAT distinction!
Here, the problem is how very, very dry it's been. It's just been
incredible. And I hear people elsewhere complaining about all the rain.

Well, that's the usual situation when you try to grow things, isn't it?
If it's not one thing, it's another.

Good luck! Hope it warms up soon (for you, not me!).

:-)

Bill
Lincoln, NE (zone 5)

--
We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government
by the majority who participate. - President Thomas Jefferson