[NAFEX] Pollarding a mulberry and tree decapitation

Matthew Oller matthewoller at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 3 08:17:50 EDT 2009

  I don't know who the local wizard was, but over ten years ago, a storm pruned a weeping willow extensively. This tree is over 4 feet in diameter. The neighborhood opinion was they were trying to kill it. The surgeon/artist was merely girdling it, trying to stimulate new growth, I explained to no avail.--- patient is fine a tree as one could imagine.
matt,
peace