[NAFEX] where is global warming?

Caren Kirk quirky at videotron.ca
Tue Jun 2 23:33:06 EDT 2009

Sorry I'll finish this properly, obviously too tired to type!

Ernest, where are you?  I feel your pain.  We're still in our long sleeves
and wooly socks.  Sunday afternoon I convinced my family to go for a bike
ride.  It was 7 deg C with a freezing wind and then it hailed 1cm balls of
ice on us.  Total time on bike: 5 minutes

My tomatoes plants are black, can't be good. But maybe my peach tree and my
apple aren't dead after all.  They're just a lot smarter than I am and
aren't going to bother showing signs of life until winter is really over.

Caren
Quebec