[NAFEX] Indiana Persimmons

Lucky.Pittman at murraystate.edu Lucky.Pittman at murraystate.edu
Tue Jun 2 21:53:37 EDT 2009

Lloyd,
Unless I sent a tremendous amount - something that
cost more than five bucks to mail - don't worry about
it.  Just pay it forward.  I've had plenty of folks
gift me with plant materials who refused any sort of
payment, and I'm inclined to do the same, especially
with small stuff.

Hope those seedlings gift you with some good fruit or
serve as sturdy rootstocks for grafting over to good
named varieties.

Lucky