[NAFEX] Seeking Kuchta

Ron ron at kiwigrower.com
Tue Jun 2 19:39:20 EDT 2009

I received a Hardy Kiwi variety named "Kuchta" from NCGR - Corvallis, and
would like some history and more information about it.

Does anyone know how I can contact David Kuchta about this?  Apparently he
had a nursery called Kiwis "R" Us  and has contributed several articles to
Pomona in the past about Bees and their relationship to Kiwis.  So I'm
assuming he selected this variety for some good reason and submitted it to
the NCGR.

Thanks in advance for any leads anyone can provide

-Ron