[NAFEX] mulberries - pollarding (was pruning to weep)

Bassem Samaan bassem at gardener.com
Tue Jun 2 16:25:58 EDT 2009

My Pakistan mulberry gets damaged from the cold and it dies down
sometimes as close as 1 ft from the graft. It sprouts back new growth and
sets a decent crop the same year since it' son new growth. It usually
grows up to 15' by end of summer at least. So I'm guessing it's possible
unless someone tried it and proved otherwise.

Thanks,

Bass Samaan
http://www.TreesofJoy.com