[NAFEX] Honeybee question Off-Topic

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Fri Jul 31 15:00:01 EDT 2009

Three springs ago we planted a row of lavender in the same general area
as our blueberries.  When  it bloomed the first time it had lots of
bumblebees, and they've increased every year since. The bumblebees are
now thick on the blueberries  when they   bloom, and the uniformity of
the fruit shows the blossoms are getting pollinated better than ever.
That is, when pollination isn't complete, berries may be smaller.
-Lon Rombough
short, low resolution clip here:
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
A video about The Grape Grower :