[NAFEX] calcium, buffers and Imidan

Alan Haigh alandhaigh at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 11:35:20 EDT 2009

Dennis, thanks but my question still lingers.  Anyone else know if these
sprayable calciums drive up the pH of the spray mix?  I could do a test
myself but I have no sprayable calcium.  Also, stating that a cup of vinegar
per 100 gallons is an exceptable buffer is pretty unspecific, especially
coming from you (that's what you get for establishing such high standards by
way of your much appreciated input).  Commercial buffers provide precise
info about how much to use to lower pH from level to another.