[NAFEX] Calcium and Imidan

Alan Haigh alandhaigh at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 02:32:39 EDT 2009

After seeing Dennis's response, I'm seriously doubting that my concern about
mixing calcium and Imidan is legitimate.  I would expect that Dennis would
have picked up on it if it was, as his grasp of chemical issues involving
fruit production is substantial.

So Dennis, I'm asking for your explanation of how you can safely mix calcium
with Imidan without reducing the effectiveness of the Imidan?  Is the
calcium formulated not to interact and affect the pH of the water in the
mix?  I'm not very knowledgeable about chemistry.