[NAFEX] Spray Tank Residue

dmnorton at royaloakfarmorchard.com dmnorton at royaloakfarmorchard.com
Thu Jul 30 14:07:02 EDT 2009

Sherwin,

In years past, our mix of Captan 50WP, Imidan  70W and Calcium w/sticker
spreader never had any issues. Our Calcium was granular and not liquid.   It
is important to put Captan in the tank first and make sure it is fully mixed
BEFORE adding any other product.  You also cannot mix Captan with any
emulsifiable liquid.  Not knowing what spreader/sticker you used....if it
has any emulsifiers in it...that was your problem.  If the liquid Calcium
was an emlsifiable concentrated liquid formulation then it would not allow
the Captan to completely mix and the Captan would settle to the bottom of
the tank and that was the problem.  Hope this helps!

Dennis Norton
Royal Oak Farm Orchard
Office (815) 648-4467
Mobile (815) 228-2174