[NAFEX] Subject: Re: OT mangos

Toni Pralle toni.pralle at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 08:09:34 EDT 2009

<<Twice the price? Yeah, Toni, I always like spending twice as much for
something, too.

:-D
I suspect that you meant to say they were *half* the price (I don't
know, myself, since I haven't priced any), so I had to give you a bad
time. :-)<<

I WISH they were half the price. No, not a senior moment. They are 99 cents
now. they were anywhere from 39 to 59 all winter when they were gross! But
now that I'm educated I will stock up now and not have to figure out how to
make my parrot mash with either yukky mangos or no mangos at all. Go to my
freezer and get the good stuff!

--
Toni in zone 4 Iowa USA
http://www.stopanimalid.org/