[NAFEX] Saskatoons

Ernest Plutko ernestplutko at wiktel.com
Mon Jul 27 20:26:04 EDT 2009

Maybe it doesn't get cold enough in Oregon for Saskatoons.  There are
several species of Juneberries that are dry and yucky.  I am thinking
that Saskatoons are not Serviceberries but they are related.  You can
correct me.  My bushes came from Canada and are labeled Saskatoons.
I found last week several bushes of Serviceberries or Juneberries
growing on my forest land along a path.  I'll eat some when they are
ripe and see how they taste.