[NAFEX] very early pear from Bulgaria

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Mon Jul 27 14:32:34 EDT 2009

I just picked what seems to be that very pear.  I had a tree on
standard stock, but the i.d. had been lost. It just started to bear
this year.  I think the scab resistance was why I planted it.  A limb
on an older tree has slightly larger fruit.   That limb was the source
of the wood for the tree that just started bearing.
-Lon Rombough
short, low resolution clip here:
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
A video about The Grape Grower :